Veevus Fly Tying Thread 6/0, Best Fly Tying Thread

(511)
Write Review
More
$ 7.00
Add to Cart
In stock
Description

Veevus Fly Tying Thread 6/0 is an incredibley strong for its size thread that is our favorite to use. We have even spun little deer hair heads on hopper and Muddler type flies. Everything you are looking for in a fly tying thread.

Veevus 6/0 Thread Brown

Veevus 140 Power Thread

Veevus Power Thread 70D Tying Thread, Thread, Fly Tying Materials, Fly Tying

Fly Tying instruction on tying thread

Veevus 16/0 Thread Lt. Cahill

VEEVUS GSP is by far the strongest thread on the planet. Distinct from other brands, VEEVUS GSP thread has been designed with a slight twist preventing it from opening up, and thereby making tying with it a breeze. It lays completely flat and is the smoothest thread to spin hair with. VEEVUS is the first to offer 30 denier GSP, the thinnest thread on the market. Each spool contains 75m which is 60% more thread than offered by others.

Veevus GSP Thread 30 Denier / White

Veevus is known for producing the strongest fly tying threads on the market. This 14/0 thread is up to 2x stronger than comparable threads and won't

Veevus 14/0 Thread

Description: From the Veevus Company of Denmark comes a range of materials that have been causing a storm in the fly tying community ' VEEVUS

6/0 Veevus Fly Tying Thread - Assorted Colors - White

12/0 Veevus Fly Tying Thread - Florescent Yellow

The same amount of wraps, with different thickness and strengths

Veevus Tying Thread 14/0

I have a distinct preference for this thread when tying my small nymphs. I've found it to be stronger than their 14/0 for some reason. Thread is the

Veevus 16-0 Thread

Veevus 8/0 Tan E12 - www.amfishingtackle.com - - www.amfishingtackle.de

Veevus 8/0 Thread Pacific Fly Fishers

7 threads that every fly tyer should own – and why ….