(533)
Write Review
More
$ 9.99
Add to Cart
In stock
Description

Thread, Floss and Embroidery Common Queries

50*Multi DMC Colors Cross Stitch Cotton Embroidery Thread Floss Sewing Skeins_US - St. Simons Island.com

Different types of hand embroidery threads - Sarah's Hand Embroidery Tutorials

Ten tips for using embroidery floss

Do you know about hand embroidery thread / floss? Embroidery for beginners flosstube tutorial

Ideal for stitching on all types of fabric, this superior quality thread is made from 100% long staple Egyptian cotton and double mercerized for a brilliant sheen. It is comprised of six size-25 strands that can be easily separated, allowing you to adjust the thickness of your stitching thread. DMC Floss is the most recommended and widely distributed thread in the world, with colors that are 100% colorfast and fade resistant.

DMC Thread 6-Strand Embroidery Cotton 8.7 Yards Ecru 117-ECRU (12-Pack), Ecru

WonderFil Specialty Threads - Comparing Hand Embroidery Thread Weights: 12wt, #8, #5, #3

Thread, Floss and Embroidery Common Queries

Special Egyptian Cotton: Made of premium quality smooth Egyptian cotton OEKO-TEX certified material. No toxic substances were used to make this

UMC STAG 50 Popular Colours Premium Embroidery Thread | 100% Egyptian Cotton Skeins | Cross Stitch Embroidery Floss | OEKO TEX Stranded Cotton

☑️A collection of great known quality with excellent colors,flawless sheen and superb texture. . ☑️ Kits made of 6 strand 100% cotton string with

DMC Embroidery Floss, Anniversary Collection Pack. 36 Colors Cotton Embroidery Thread Bundle with Hand Embroidery Needle Size 18. Premium Cross Stitch

My Pre-washed Embroidery Threads, Blackcabbit Illustrations

Stupid question from a newbie…the thread I have here, does this count as “one strand” or “six strands” as it's made up of 6 little threads?! I keep seeing instructions for embroidering

12 Wt. Cotton Thread - Pansies and Periwinkle Cross Stitch Sampler by Carolyn Manning - 50 yd. Spools