Nymo Beading Thread Size D (fine) – Hazel Blomkamp's Fine Needlecraft

(370)
Write Review
More
$ 7.00
Add to Cart
In stock
Description

Fine nylon beading threads for both loom and off-loom bead weaving. Also useful for bead embroidery and a host of other things because it doesn’t break

The black and grey vervet monkeys that play on my roof and jump between the trees in my garden fascinate me because so much of what they do is similar

Embroidery Project Packs: Bob

Embroidery Project Packs: Bob – Hazel Blomkamp's Fine Needlecraft

Whether it’s against the golden winter dry grasses or in the lush green summer landscape, the black and white colouring of a herd of Zebras grazing

Embroidery Project Packs: Frank

Often referred to as the king of the jungle, the noble lion has come to symbolize majesty, courage and military might. He is often depicted on flags

Embroidery Project Packs: Neville

JAC 12 – Hazel Blomkamp's Fine Needlecraft

Often referred to as the king of the jungle, the noble lion has come to symbolize majesty, courage and military might. He is often depicted on flags

Embroidery Project Packs: Neville

The black and grey vervet monkeys that play on my roof and jump between the trees in my garden fascinate me because so much of what they do is similar

Embroidery Project Packs: Bob

Whether it’s against the golden winter dry grasses or in the lush green summer landscape, the black and white colouring of a herd of Zebras grazing

Embroidery Project Packs: Frank

Koeksister Threads – Hazel Blomkamp's Fine Needlecraft

Native to two continents, the African elephant can be identified by its larger ears which, in this project, have been highlighted with Jacobean

Embroidery Project Packs: Shirley

Needles - Needles 20SSマイルズセットアップの+

Click here to convert to your currency

Nymo Beading Thread Size D (fine)

Previously available as an e-book, this useful dictionary of bead embroidery stitches and techniques, hot off the printing press, is now available in

Bead Embroidery Stitches and Techniques

Threads & Yarns – Hazel Blomkamp's Fine Needlecraft

Threads & Yarns – Hazel Blomkamp's Fine Needlecraft