Thread/Spool Organizer Shallow (20 Spools) –

(427)
Write Review
More
$ 10.50
Add to Cart
In stock
Description

This is a 3d Printed custom organizer for threads, wires, tinsel, and other items that I need access to for a variety of flies.  For custom colors please email me.   Measurement: 138mm Deep x 150 mm Wide x 35 mm Height The number corresponds to the photo.  If you select #1 at checkout you get the color that is #1 in th

This is a 3d Printed custom organizer for threads, wires, tinsel, and other items that I need access to for a variety of flies.  For custom colors please email me.  

Measurement: 138mm Deep x 150 mm Wide x 35 mm Height

The number corresponds to the photo.  If you select #1 at checkout you get the color that is #1 in the photos.  Also, all general colors such as galaxy red will be printed in galaxy red and it may or may not be the one in the photo but will be as close as the material ordered allows.  

There are silicone tabs on the bottom to prevent shifting around can be easily removed if you prefer to slide them around.  

Shipping time can be next day and up to 2 weeks depending on volume, materials, and all orders are printed in the order in which they are received.  

192 Spool Thread Rack 2 Inch Spacing-thread Organization, Thread Storage, Large Spools

Hemline Thread Organiser: Extra Deep: Clear: 20 Spool

Thread Storage, Thread Organizer, Spool Holder, Wood Shelf, Farmhouse Decor, Craft Room Decor, Sewing Room, Sewing Wall Art, Seamstress Gift

New brothread 1 Layer Stackable Clear Storage Box/Organizer for Holding 20 Spools Home Embroidery & Sewing Thread (Spool Size Requirement: Height≤2.2/5.6CM; Width≤1.69/4.3CM)

New brothread Tall and Clear Storage Box/Organizer for Holding 30 Spools Home Embroidery & Cotton Thread Spool Compatible with Tall Thread Spool from Isacord/Floriani/Madeira/Glide/RA/ConnectingThread

Spool Organizer for Bambu Lab by 3D.omi - MakerWorld

Thread Holder Organizer Wall 54-Spool Sewing Thread Rack 4 Pack Embroidery Spool Holder Organizer Wall Mounted with Hanging Tools White : Musical Instruments

Sew Tech 20 Spool Thread Stand for Embroidery Machine Sewing Quilting Serger Machine, Height Adjustable Cone Thread Holder for Smoother Feed, Large

Thread/Spool Organizer Shallow (20 Spools) –

New brothread 1 Layer Stackable Clear Storage Box/Organizer for Holding 20 Spools Home Embroidery & Sewing Thread (Spool Size Requirement: Height≤2.2/5.6CM; Width≤1.69/4.3CM)

Serafil 4oz Spool Thread Holder - Relicate